Monday, June 24, 2013

Aloha Flip Fold Card!!

After a rainy week, I'm in the mood for summer so I made this cute little card!  I'm addicted to the Pure Innocence stamps from My Favorite Things.  They bring me back to my childhood and all the silly, fun things we used to do back then!!



How can you help but love her!!  This card has a flip fold that's fun to make.  I love any kind of fun fold...don't you?  Here's a link to the tutorial on how to do it!  I'm not sure if this picture shows it well enough for you to get the idea, but here it is...







































And here is the inside...






































All the tropical paper and the big sun in the corner gives this card that summery feeling I was looking for!  Thanks for stopping by.  I hope it's sunny and warm wherever you are :)


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things - Pure Innocence Hula Girl
Cardstock: K&Company - Citronella
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black
         Versamagic - Sea Breeze & Aegean Blue 
Copics:  Sorry, I didn't remember to mark them down for this card :(
Dies: MFT Die-namics - Prima Donna Petals, Medium Leafy Flourish
          Spellbinder - Labels 17
Miscellaneous: Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment