Thursday, June 20, 2013

Twine Flower

My friend, Mary, found the directions for making a twine flower embellishment and I wanted to try it.  It was fun and much easier than I thought it would be!  Isn't it adorable??!!  I can't find the specific link right now, but I Googled "twine flower" and found some instructions, so it's not too hard to find if you want to try it.





































Thanks for stopping by!!


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things - Vertical Greetings, Essential Sentiments
                    & DC Notched Tag Sentiments 
Cardstock: Stampin' Up - Ruby Red, Cougar Opaque - White
                    K & Company - Que Sera Sera 12 x 12 pad
Inks:  Ranger Distress Ink pads - Shabby Shutters, Tattered Rose
                    Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold & Fired Brick
Dies: My Favorite Things - Die-namics Button Border
Miscellaneous: Red Twine 


No comments:

Post a Comment