Monday, April 22, 2013

Interesting Fold


I really like interesting folds for cards and I'm always on the hunt for new ones.  I found this one on a YouTube video by Kristina Werner.  It's part of her Friday Focus series on folds.  I really like all the flaps and places to decorate on this card.  It's that color addiction thing that I have!!  

The front
This card has a middle...how cool is that?
And it has an inside, too!

Here is a close up picture of the inside.  I didn't have a sentiment stamp that would work for this card so I typed one up on the computer, printed it and cut it to size.


 Thanks for stopping by :)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Impression Obsession, Sunshiny Day
Cardstock: My Mind's Eye - Everyday Flair
Dies:  Spellbinder - Circles & Reverse Scallop
Copics:  E31, E43, E44
                G21, G24
                Y18, B21, RV 21
Miscellaneous: Chalks & Washi Tape (thanks Mary!!)

1 comment: