Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Memory Box Vintage Bicycle

I love Julie Ebersole, her creative spirit, simple style and giggle make me happy!  This week her "Hello, Monday" video inspired me to make this card.  Like Julie, it never dawned on me to cut my dies out of white paper and then color them...what a brilliant idea!  So much better than cutting the die out of lots of colors and gluing it back together!  I like the Vintage Bicycle in black, but the color adds a whole new look to this die..LOVE IT!!  As soon as I finished watching the video, it was a mad dash to gather supplies and try this out.  The other brilliant thing that I cased from Julie was to use washi tape for the ground!!  Fast, easy and really pretty.  She is so smart :)





































Supplies Used:
Paper:  My Mind's Eye: Lime Twist
Dies:  Memory Box Vintage Bicycle, Memory Box Resting Birds
Twine, Washi Tape, Copics R29 and Black, Silver Sharpie pen, gold nail heads

No comments:

Post a Comment