Saturday, April 13, 2013

Houses and Love

I needed a bridal shower card for a special girl and didn't know what to do until I saw Wanda Guess' recent post.   I think it was the sentiment that got me.  I loved it and it was perfect for my friend because she has such a kind and loving spirit!  

I got out my scrap box for this one and focused on the colors green and blue.  It was fun to mix and match until I got the colors just how I wanted them.  But I was pleased with the results...and my friend gave me a big smile when she opened it so I know she liked it!  I had to use what I had on hand because time was short but I will be ordering from Taylored Expressions in the near future.  The MFT fence die that I used worked ok, but I NEED the TE one because it is smaller.  Oh boy...I'm in trouble again!  Seriously, there is no way I'm going to place an order and only order one thing!  

Thanks for looking and thanks to Wanda for her beautiful inspiration card!






























Supplies used:
Cardstock:  White, Dark Blue, Assorted Scraps
Ink:  Ranger Distress- Tea Dye
Dies:  My Favorite Things Picket Fence Die
Miscellaneous:  Button, Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment