Saturday, April 20, 2013

SU The Open Sea

It's KCUK Challenge time again!  This month the challenge is to use UTEE.  I have some in my stash but I'm not very experienced with it so the only thing I could come up with was the cracked glass technique.  The first one I made really shattered...so much so that the UTEE cracked right off of the image!  I'm not sure why that happened, I'm thinking that I might have been a bit too aggressive with my cracking!  I was more careful the second time and this is how it came out...
Here is a close-up of the cracked part...

I hope this makes you want to get out your stuff and play!  Thanks for stopping by :)

Supplies used:
Stamps:  Stampin' Up: The Open Sea, Tim Holtz: Journey
Paper:  K & Company, Stampin' Up: Night of Navy & Real Red
Ink:  Momento, Tuxedo Black,  Stampin' Up: Real Red/ Old Olive/ More Mustard
        Ranger Distress: Brushed Cordoroy
Miscellaneous: Twine, Gold Nailheads, 1/2" circle punch
             

No comments:

Post a Comment