Monday, February 3, 2014

Stamping on a Book Page

Where did January go?  I can't believe it's February already and I haven't posted anything yet!  I'm hosting the Katy's Corner UK challenge for February and chose stamping on a book page.  This is the first card I made.  I really like this technique because it adds depth to the stamped image that stamping on a plain card doesn't have.  I used Vivid ink pads to stamp and stipple.  I'm really pleased with how bright and cheery it came out!














Supplies Used:

Stamps: Stampin Up Easy Elegance 
Cardstock: Dictionary Page, Stampin Up Old Olive, Island Indigo, Yoyo Yellow
Inks: Assorted Vivid ink pads, Momento Tuxedo Black
Markers: None
Copics: None
Dies : MFT Fresh Cut Grass die
Miscellaneous: Martha Stewart butterfly punch


No comments:

Post a Comment