Friday, May 10, 2013

Up, Up and Away

A different version of a shadow box card.  This one is fun because it has moving parts!  I used Aim for the Clouds from There She Goes Rubber Stamps.  It's great because it can be used for masculine cards.  I've found that guys really like cards that have paper engineering or movement in them!!

I've never done a video before, but I wanted you to see how this card moves.  Seeing is so much better than reading about it so I gave it a try.  
Pretty cute, isn't it?  There's a little pocket on the back to put a gift card and a note to the Birthday Boy!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  There She Goes - Aim for the Sky
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper Stack, Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Markers: Stampin' Up Markers
Dies:  My Favorite Things Cloud Trio
Miscellaneous: Twine

1 comment:

  1. Great video! You can't tall by looking at the card that the clouds can move like that! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete