Wednesday, May 8, 2013

By the Lake

Art Impressions watercolor stamps are amazing.  You don't have to be a watercolor artist to get wonderful results.  It takes a little practice with masking and a stamp positioner, but the end product is fabulous and well worth the effort!  I found some excellent video tutorials on YouTube that inspired me.  Art Impressions also has a Pinterest board for their watercolor stamps.  Here's a card that I made... 




























All stamps for this card are from Art Impression.  Color was done with Marvy markers
Thanks for stopping by!







2 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! I first met you when you were teaching an Art Impressions Watercolor Class! I still have those images and remember much of what you taught! Your card is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete