Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Seaside Seagulls

I have a quick post for you today.  It's kind of a continuation of yesterday's post.  I made another master board using the same technique and materials except I used the Seaside Seagulls stamps from MFT!  They are so adorable and they made great guy cards!  





































I stamped the seagulls using Momento Tuxedo Black ink randomly all over the watercolor sheet.  Then I used Copics to shade and color the seagulls and wooden perches.  I used Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon and Salty Ocean Distress inks to watercolor the background.  For more details and specific sizes and products used, please see yesterday's post.  I put the Nuvo Jewel Drops all around the seagulls on this one!   

Here is a pic of the inside of my card!





































Thanks for stopping by, try to stamp as often as you can.  It's good for you!

Janet

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the layout and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful and fun card Janet! Love the seagulls, they make me smile and the sentiment just made me laugh :D. The way you've highlighted different words in the sentiment is such a great idea. I've never made a master board like this and it's such a good way to say time and make lots of cards in one go. Thank you Janet for the inspiration :)! Debra x

    ReplyDelete