Sunday, June 7, 2015

It's the Smallish Things

I cased this card from one I saw on Pinterest.  Isn't it the cutest new baby card ever??!!  I used a retired Stampin Up set called Baby Firsts.  I've had it a long time and I still like it just as much as I did when I bought it!  


I needed one baby boy card and one baby girl card but I decided to make some to have on hand so I went kind of crazy trying all different colors.  Now I can't decide which one I like the best.  I used Viva Pearl Pens to add texture.



Here's a close up of the babies...they do make me laugh.


And just one more!


Thanks for stopping by!
Janet

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Stampin' Up Baby Firsts (retired)
Cardstock: Cougar Opaque white 80 lb.  Assorted Stampin' Up card stock for base cards
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics:  Skin: E11, E00 & E50; Blue baby: B21, B23 & B26; Pink baby: RV00, RV02 & RV04; Green baby: G00, YG41 & G02; Yellow baby: Y02, Y06 & Y08
I used my computer and printer to put the words on the front of the card.















3 comments:

  1. These are just too cute, love all the colour combos. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love these Janet!! They really make you smile and I can't choose the best either as they all look wonderful. It's a shame those stamps are retired. The recipients of any of your cards will love them too. Have a great week. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking for baby card ideas and ran across these darling cards - need to go to eBay to get this retired set - your cards are just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete