Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Delicious Birthday

Here's another MFT die called Bring on the Cake!  This die set has lots of options for the kinds of cake you can make with it from very formal to very casual.  I decided to make a pretty 3 layer cake for my friend for her birthday!  I used mirror card stock to make the cake plate and Pan Pastels with a stencil to put dots on the cake and I was really happy with both!







































The bling is from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  They have it in lots of colors.  This was my favorite color but I liked the others, too.  The button is from Papertrey Ink.  They have two sets that you can mix and match to make vintage looking paper buttons...so cute!  I used MFT Pierced Circle Die-namics to make the Kraft circle behind the cake and added yellow Stickles to make the flames on the candles glow!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. The mirror cake plate is exceptional and all of your details are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have this die? Mft bring on the cake? I'd love to buy it if you do and would be willing to sell. Fingers crossed. Kim

    ReplyDelete