I saw this card in an Impression Obsession advertisement a few years ago...I bought everything to make it...and never did until now! I wonder if any of you do things like that??!! I made it now because I thought it was perfect for friends who like wine as much as I do! I like how all of the stamps coordinate with each other. Here is the front of the card...
There is a little pocket on the front of the card to hold the wine bottle. If you wanted to, you could write a special message on the back of the bottle. That would be cute! I didn't have a die to make the pocket so here are the measurements in case you ever want to make one...
• Cut card stock 3"x 4 1/2"
• Stamp grapes in random pattern
• Holding in landscape position, score at 1 1/2 and 3 1/2
• Turn so card is in portrait position and score at 2 1/2
• Fold 2 sides in and fold bottom up
• Using fold lines as a guide, cut out rectangular section on the bottom right and left
• You should be left with a flap in the center section. Angle both sides of this flap so it
will fold up neatly and won't show from the front.
• Glue or tape back seam and bottom flap
• The mat for the pocket is 1 7/8 x 2 3/8
Here's a picture of the wine bottle out of the pocket...
This is the inside of my card. I found the sentiment on-line and used my computer to make it. The side is decorated with Washi Tape!
Please comment if you have time. I love reading what you think!
Thanks for visiting.
Stamps: Impression Obsession: Leigh Hannan Flourish, Grapes, Wine Bottle
and Wine Vine (they have a clear set now that includes all but the flourish)
Cardstock: Stampin' Up: Gumball Green, Rich Razzleberry and River Rock
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Old Olive
Grapes on pocket: V06, V09, V17
Wine bottles: V04, V06, V09, V12, V17, YG17 & YG67
Cork: E43 & E45
Miscellaneous: ribbon, washi tape, clear Stickles glitter glue