Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Life is Good

I am still loving my new Lawn Fawn stamps and dies!  There is something about them that makes me want to use really bright colors and when I do, the completed cards make me smile.  I hope the people who receive them have the same reaction.  I used reinkers to watercolor this card because they give me the brightest colors ever.  I think they might even be brighter than my Copics and they are really easy to blend!






































Here's a close up of the little crab in the hammock.  I popped up the palm trees, hammock and crab to give the card dimension.  





































Thanks for taking the time to visit.  Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Janet


Supplies used:
Cardstock: My Favorite Things: Kraft, Stampin' Up: Pool Party, Canson Aquarelle 
                  Watercolor paper, Core-dinations: Yellow variegated stripe
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Life is Good, My Favorite Things: Dots Background
Ink pads: Versafine: black, Distress Ink: Frayed Burlap
Reinkers: Tsukineko: Lemon Yellow, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Chartreuse, Olive Green
                 Stampin' Up: Sahara Sand, So Saffron
                 Vivid: Turquoise
Dies: Lawn Fawn: Life is Good
Miscellaneous: Twine, foam tape, Ranger ink tool, paintbrush, 



  


   

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Janet! I love the crab in a hammock, it really makes me smile too. The colouring is so lovely. I'm only just getting to grips with copics but this looks lovely. Wonderful card!! Debra x

    ReplyDelete