Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sentsational Season Christmas Card

Once I got started making Christmas cards it kept me really busy!  I really like this little card using Stampin Up's Sentsational Seasons Christmas tree stamp and die!







































I used Stampin Up's Scalloped Square Die for the back of the card and mounted a square card on top.  Then I used two of the dies from the Windows Collection Die set to make a frame for the Christmas tree.  I really like how it looks!  I used Viva Pearl and Viva Glitter paints to add color and dimension to the tree and yellow Art Institute glitter to add sparkle to the star.  Then I  finished the card off with a little computer generated tag and some twine!






































I've started using leftover decorative paper to add some color inside my cards.  It looks so much cuter and more finished...don't you think?!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment