Thursday, March 7, 2013

By the Tide - Tamp-a-Tile Technique

Here's another Tamp-a-Tile technique card.  For this one I wanted it to have a more collage feel so I used the Stampin' Up By the Tide set that is in the spring 2013 mini catalog.  It's a gorgeous set.  I HAD to have it because I NEEDED the feathery underwater plant!!  I realized that I didn't give any directions on how to do this technique in my post yesterday.  All you do is mask off the 4 corners with post-its and stamp the middle.  Then reverse the post-its to cover the center and stamp the corners.  Then do the same process again and apply ink with a sponge or a stipple brush to add color where you want!  Beware, it's really fun.  You will want to make more than one!  





































Stamps:  Stampin' Up By the Tide, assorted texture stamps
Inks:  Momento Tuxedo Black, SU Brilliant Blue, Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Cardstock: White, Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue
Copic Markers: R05, R17, R29
Dies: My Favorite Things Sea Charms
Miscellaneous:  Post-it notes, hemp twine, sponges

TRY IT....YOU'LL LIKE IT!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I know that feeling of 'NEEDING' a stamp, he, he - another beauty with beautifully chosen colours and images. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete