Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Favorite Things - Tamp-A-Tile Technique

Hi, 
I made this card for the monthly technique challenge on KCUK that required us to use the Tamp-A-Tile technique.  It is a very fun and simple technique that gives a great result!  Most people I've shown this card to think that I used decorative paper on the corners but it's only 1 piece of white card stock!  The only thing added was the sentiment and the little goldfish!








































Stamps:  My Favorite Things - Goldfish Girl, Rosie's Roadshow - Goldie, Hero Arts Circle stamps, the tiny green fish are from an old Stampin' Up set.  I think I got it in the 90's
Ink Pads:  Ranger Distress Inks -  Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Faded Jeans
Copics:  Skin: E50, E00, E11  Hair: E33, E93, E 37  Pants/Shoes:  B91, B93, B95, B97
Fish Bowl: B91, B93, YG 25  Goldfish:  Y17, Y38, Y26
White Cardstock, Decorative paper, Stampin' Up: Old Olive & Night of Navy
Button, twine, chalk for the cheeks and black pepper for the fish food!

Thanks for looking!  I'll post another Tamp-A-Tile card tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, LOVE this one, Janet - the vivid colours and the fab image just make it so special x

    ReplyDelete