Sunday, October 22, 2017

Halloween Zombie Bunny

I've seen a lot of cards using normal images that were turned into something else by adding small details and then coloring in unexpected colors.  They are such fun that I wanted to try one for my Halloween card!  I used one of the cute little bunnies from the MFT stamp set called Somebunny.  It was so much fun to zombify her!  I inked the background with Distress Inks and splattered some water on it.  I cut the moon using MFT circle STAX then stamped the spatters on it with Versamark Ink using MFT's Distress Patterns stamps.  The tree is an edgelit die from Stampin' Up called Halloween Scenes.  I'm not sure who makes the pumpkin and jack-o-lantern stamps.  They were in my halloween stamp box but didn't have a name on them.  







































Here is a photo of the inside of the card...






































I hope you enjoyed seeing my zombie bunny card!  Thanks for visiting.  Have a nice Halloween!

Janet 

No comments:

Post a Comment