Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Magic Marquee Birthday Card

Magic Marquee cards are fun.  When you have one in your hands you can't stop yourself from playing with it!  The little animal stamps from Purple Onion are perfect for this kind of card because little images work so great with them.  I love the owls so I decided to use them  for this birthday card!  Here is the front of my card...





































I learned how to make this card from a video by Jan Tinklenberg.  You can find it here.    Here's a look at the inside of the card...


A close up of the owl on the front of the card!






































And of the little owl!






































I made a video so you could see this card in action. 


I know it's a pretty lame video, but at least you can see what happens when you open a Magic Marquee card!  
Thanks so much for looking!
Janet

Supplies used for this card:
Card Stock: Doodlebug: Sugar Shoppe, SU Taken with Teal, Cougar Opaque
Stamps: Purple Onion: Ruby and Shadow
Copics:  







































No comments:

Post a Comment