Saturday, September 6, 2014

Thank Ewe

I'm still having fun with my Lawn Fawn Critters on the Farm stamps.  Just when I go to put them away, I get another idea.  I had already colored the little lamb and I thought how cute he'd be jumping over the fence...then I thought about vines and flowers on the fence and I had to make a card to see what it would look like!  I made a small version of an easel card. 





































When I was looking for a link to the stamps, I found out that they are on sale at Markerpop.com, so if you NEED them...you could get on sale.  The dies are on sale too, but they are out of stock right now :(

To make the lamb look more like he is jumping, I put a double piece of foam tape under his face and front legs, a single piece under his middle and glue dots under his tail and rear legs.  I took a side view picture...not sure if you will be able to see it clearly enough but it gives the effect that I was looking for!





































Here's a pic of the card open.  I made the message on my computer.  I found a cute font called "KG Somebody that I Used to Know".  After I printed it out on card stock, I used a Spellbinder labels die to cut it out.
  




































Thanks for stopping by.  Have a good weekend!
Janet

Supplies Used:
Card Stock: Cougar Opaque white, Stampin' Up DSP
Stamps: Lawn Fawn: Critters on the Farm
Dies: Lawn Fawn: Critters on the Farm & Spring Showers, 
         CC Designs: Cutters Leafy Branch, Spellbinders: Labels 16
Copics: W-1, R27, YR24, Black
Prismacolor Pencils PC1063 Cool Grey 50%, PC1094 Sandbar Brown, Black 
         & Gamsol for blending 
Miscellaneous:  Pan Pastels: Phthalo Blue Tint, Bright Yellow Green Shade, 
           Perm. Green Shade; Small flower punch 

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful card design! You've coloured it all beautifully, the pan pastels make a great background. The ewe jumping over the fence was an inspired idea and looks so good, the flowers on the fence are really pretty. I wish ideas like this came to me too. Debra x

    ReplyDelete