Sunday, March 2, 2014

Rose Cupcakes

When I was up north visiting my son, I went to my favorite stamp store, Bella Arts in Johnston, RI and I found the sweetest cupcake ever…and it didn't have any calories at all!!  I was thrilled to find that they had some of the paper mache cupcakes left, so I scooped them up and brought them home.  I used MFT's large rose die to cut the roses and got lots of practice rolling them, and I'm in love with the finished product!  I'm going to make a bunch because they will come in handy when I need a little gift for someone! 





































I can't decide which one I like best.  Here's a close-up pic of the pink one…






































and of the yellow one…I added some clear Stickles to this one...






































I want to make a purple one and a blue one and a light pink one!  They are so adorable when they are finished :)  I found the paper mache cupcakes at Joanne's on line so if you NEED to make one you can get them there!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up for roses. 12 x 12 decorative paper for bottom
Dies : My Favorite Things large rose die and leaf die
Miscellaneous: hot glue gun & sticks, Martha Stewart score board, tweezers, clear Stickles

Thanks for visiting, 
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment