Monday, October 7, 2013

Kindness Matters

Another "Thank You" card!  I've had a lot to be thankful for lately!  For this one I colored a Magenta butterfly with lots of Copic BG colors (see image below), they blend together beautifully!  I didn't like how the sentiments looked when I stamped them straight, so I curved them on the block so they would stamp alongside the trail of hearts.  I liked that much better.  Silly little stamps kept popping off as I was about to stamp and that about drove me crazy so I ended up putting little cuts along the bottom of the rubber and that made it curve better and stay on the block!!







































Supplies Used:
Stamps: Magenta butterfly
Cardstock:  White Cougar Opaque
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Black
Copics: See photo below
Miscellaneous: Stampin' Up heart punch, Black Sharpie pen, sequins, Stampin' Up pearls
































Thanks for stopping by!  Have a happy day :)
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Hello Janet,
    your Card is sooooooooooooooo nice.
    Sorry, I'm German. :-)
    Hugs Gaby

    ReplyDelete