Saturday, January 26, 2013

MFT Die-namics Vertical Greetings Die & Stamp Set

I love this stamp.  It works for almost everything!  Who wouldn't want to get a card with this sentiment on the front from the Die-namics Vertical Greetings Die & Stamp Set by My Favorite Things?  It works for girls, guys, young, old, congratulations, thank you, birthday!!  The list goes on and on.  Like I said, I  love it!

For this card I used background paper that I made myself using the Masterboard technique that I learned at Stamp and Deliver in Daytona.   Brenda Ambrosino taught the class.  The gears were cut with a Tim Holtz die and then rusted, and the little stars are wood veneer colored with Copic markers.  I think the paper that I used for the side border and above and below the greeting is from My Mind's Eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment