Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hero Arts Christmas

I'm still thinking about Christmas.  If I was smart, I'd be working on my Christmas cards instead of blogging...LOL!  Looking for inspiration, I came across a photo I took at CHA Orlando of this simple card made with Hero Arts stamps.  Maybe it will help you get into the Christmas mood!


While I was looking for the link for this post I found out that Hero Arts has their entire catalog on line for you to look at!  It's really amazing.  It feels like you are thumbing through a real catalog.  And there are lots of great card ideas.  You can check it out here!!  Just click on the bottom right corner of the catalog to turn the page.  Love it!!


The link above is for the regular catalog.  If you want to see the holiday catalog that has the Holiday Dolls stamps in it, click here.  AND if you have time...they have and Artists Proofs Catalog, too!!  It's gorgeous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment