Friday, November 28, 2014

Three Chickens

I was going through some cards in my stamping room and found this one that I made a while ago.  I really like the punch art chickens on this card so I thought I'd share it.  I don't have the particulars on the stamps that I used but I can tell you how to make the chickens.  They are so cute and would be a good embellishment on a scrapbook page too!


All of the punches I used were from Stampin' Up, the body of the chicken is made from the large oval punch, the wings and orange at the top of the head is cut from one of the flowers in the Boho Blossoms punch.  Both of these are still available from Stampin' Up.  The beak and wattle were made using the 3 - Heart punch.  This one is retired but any little heart punch would work. you punch a yellow heart and an orange heart and cut them both in half.  The bottom of the yellow heart makes the beak and the top of the orange heart makes the wattle!  The nesting box is just a rectangle I cut with my Fiskars cutter and I used orange and yellow tissue paper to make the nesting material.  


Thanks for visiting.  Come back again soon!

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment