Friday, April 1, 2016

Another Watercolor Background

Here's another card with a watercolor background.  I used reinkers for this one, too.  I do love them so when they come out good!  The frame is from Lea-bilities and is called Flower Frame.  Isn't it pretty?  It was a gift from a friend and I just love it.  I used white fun foam to pop it up and it worked great.  The Thanks is from Hero Arts.





































Inside the frame I made a little scene with one of the cute little elephants from MFT's Adorable Elephants set and flowers from MFT's  Blissful Blooms set.  I've had both sets for a little while, but this is the first time I've used them. Here's a close-up 





































Here's a an angled view so you can see the fun foam.  It works so well to pop up anything.  I'm addicted!





































Thanks for visiting. If you have any thoughts or questions, please leave a comment.  Have a good weekend :)

Janet 

No comments:

Post a Comment