Thursday, July 3, 2014

Red, White & Blue

For this card I pulled out my brass embossing stencils from Lasting Impressions.  I haven't used them in ages.  I know you can use your Big Shot to emboss them, but I like using my light box so I did it the old fashioned way!  The little flip flops are so cute and so Florida!!  I needed some red and white striped paper to make it look more patriotic and I didn't have any so I got out some white, a red marker and my metal ruler (it has cork on the back so the marker won't bleed underneath) and I made some.  It was pretty easy and just what my card needed :)






































Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Stampin Up Night of Navy 
Inks: Distress Inks: Fired Brick and Aged Mahogany
Embossing Templates: United We Stand, flip flops (sorry no longer available)

Miscellaneous: star punch, red marker & metal ruler (to make striped paper)

I hope you like it.  Have a great holiday!
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment